Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hyogo Goodwill Envoy News September 2012


Bonjour everyone! French CIR Lionel Ackah here, bringing you this month’s newsletter.
 
Today is my first time writing the newsletter, so let me introduce myself briefly.

I come from
Nantes, a city in western France which is known as being really easy to live city and one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.

My life changed when I was 16 years old. I read a manga called “Hikaru no go” and I got interested in the Japanese thinking game of igo. In the same year, I participated in an igo seminar and met a professional Japanese player. Unfortunately, at that time I could not speak Japanese. So, I decided to learn this beautiful language so I that I could have more exchange with him in the future.


I was in final year of secondary school when I started to study Japanese language. I began this pursuit in University in France and finished my bachelor degree in Niigata University in Japan. When I came back to France, I used the experience that I had in Japan to build an exchange cultural center where everyone who has  interested in French or Japanese culture could use freely. Even though I am away from France, my friends continue to make this exchange possible. 
Now, as a Coordinator for International Relations and I will do my best to improve Hyogo prefecture's international exchange.

Thank you !

















  I’d also like to introduce the Kobe French Party, which is managed by the France Kansai Association. This association works to improve the exchange between France and Japan.

KOBE-FRENCH-PARTY-神戸の日仏会話会


 The KOBE-FRENCH-PARTY is a meeting which takes place once per quarter. Anyone who has an interest in French or Japanese culture gathers at the Gastro Pub Park.

No matter how old you are, what your job is or where are you are from, as long as you are eager to participate, you will be inspired by this incredible chance to enjoy cultural exchange.


About France Kansai and the KOBE-FRENCH-PARTY

  
France Kansai’s Site

France Kansai’s Facebook

KOBE-FRENCH-PARTY’s Facebook

MAP
http://www.spark-kobe.jp/map.html

http://www.spark-kobe.jp/

ADRESS
651-0097
Kobe Chuo-ku Nunobiki-Cho 3-2-1 Ground Floor
TEL&FAX 078-242-7805

OPEN / 17:00 - 24:00 (Wednesday to Sunday

Public transport users
Get off at Sannomiya station, go to the North gate and follow Flower Road for 5 to 8 minutes on foot.

Car or taxi users
 It is on the south-east corner at the intersection between Yamatekansen and the Flower Road. (It might be difficult to find from the road because it is underneath  a pedestrian bridge.) There is  no free car park for the bar, so please use the car park nearby.


Feel free to come







No comments:

Post a Comment